(a) Hard copy of the Voters Lists $ 5.00 per Polling Station
(b) Electronic copy of the Voters Lists CD Rom $200 per list with all Electoral Districts
Revision of register
(1) The Chief Elections Officer shall at intervals of not more than 6 months commencing from the latter half of the year 1979, publish for each electoral district a supplementary list containing—
(a) the names of all persons who have been registered as electors in each electoral district under this Act, since the publication of the last register of electors;
(b) the names of all electors who because of a change of address have applied in the prescribed form for an alteration in registration either from one electoral district to another or within an electoral district.
(2) Not later than 31 January in each year subsequent to the year 1979, the Chief Elections Officer shall cause to be revised the register of electors for each electoral district by—
(a) adding therein the names of all persons who have been registered as electors during the preceding year;
(b) deleting therefrom the names of all persons who have ceased to be entitled to registration as electors under this Act;
(c) making such other alterations in the Register as are provided under this Act.
(3) Not later than 31 March in each subsequent year, the Chief Elections Officer shall publish the register of electors for each electoral district as revised under this section.
(4) The register of electors for each electoral district as revised under this section shall remain in force until the next revision of the register as herein provided.
(5) An elector whose name has been published under this section shall in case of an election in the electoral district in which he or she is registered be entitled to vote thereat although his or her name does not appear on the register of electors for that electoral district.
List to be posted at conspicuous places
Where under this Act any list or matter is required to be published, such publication shall be effected by the posting of such list or matter in a conspicuous place at the office of the Chief Elections Officer, all public libraries, appropriate registration centres and such other places as the Commission may direct by Notice in the Gazette.
Register to remain in force until next revision
(1) The register as prepared or revised under this Act shall be the register for the electoral district to which it relates and shall be used for any election in that electoral district until the register is next revised under section 20.
(2) If a register for an electoral district is not published within the time required by this Act then, until the date following the day on which it is published, the previous register for that electoral district shall continue in force, and where any register used at an election is a register continued in force by this subsection, this Act shall have effect in relation to that register as if it were the register revised under section 20.